There are some amazing god-like individuals out there, who spend their days understanding the market, interviewing the vendors, and issuing unbiased reports on various sectors. They go by catchy names such as “Magic Quadrant”, “Wave”, and in one somewhat cynical case that must have escaped the legal beagles, the “Hype Circle”. And of course, Information Security is no exception.
Whats on the blog, dog?anonymity bitcoin BT censorship ceroc certification Code computer security computer society cool tools cryptography current affairs cynicsm data protection extortion facebook forensics Fraud government happiness hardware humour identity information warfare innovation internet knowledge Life Linux malware music network online dating PCI DSS privacy Scam Second Life shredders social media spam tango Uncategorized virus work world news youtube
Most popular posts this week!
- Is rapid detection the new prevention? Depends who wants it
- Why its really hard to block porn
- Your virtual cloud has a heart after all
- Security Theatre enables teen co-dependency
- Parasitic fraud
- While my heart gently weeps
- Careful with that fling Eugene
- When the heart bleeds, the pumps overflow
- Android: Bypassing VPN controls